EUROLOG 2023 / 6-8 June, Barcelona
Eurolog is the annual congress of the ELA – European Logistics Association. Created in 2002, this conference has traveled throughout Europe and its surroundings with the support of ELA member associations, addressing the main and most current topics under debate in supply chain management at European level.
Among its most recent destinations are Athens, Bucharest, Milan, Lisbon and Berlin. Now, after 3 years of paralysis due to the pandemic, Eurolog returns and the congress is organized with the support of CEL – Centro Español de Logística, in Barcelona, the same city that hosted it in its first edition and also in the same event that saw its birth, SIL Barcelona, the leading logistics, transport, intra-logistics and supply chain fair in southern Europe, with a scope of more than 650 participating companies.
This year you will discover the six levers necessary for your company to adapt to the current needs of the supply chain in an increasingly disruptive environment.
The latest industry trends on automation, talent, cybersecurity or sustainability, among others, await you at this high-level event.
In addition, influential figures from the logistics industry will be taking part in a number of highly interesting presentations. Some of speakers are:
- Ignacio Albiac, Customer Process planning Director at SEAT.
- Ana Gonzalez, CEL President and Senior Director of Supply Chain at P&G.
- Prof. Dr. Hans-Christian Pfohl, University Professor at Technical University of Darmstadt.
- Piotr Roczniak, Head of Business Consulting and Data at Trans.eu Group.
They are waiting for you!
- Share experiences and views on the most current and significant issues in logistics.
- Promote collaboration, digitalization and sustainability in supply chains.
- Show the state of the art on innovations that are changing the world of logistics.
- Promote dialogue between ELA members and non-members on a neutral platform.
- Meet and network among industry professionals, academics and institutions.
- Draw lessons of interest from different countries.
- Participate in a transnational dialogue.